Hampshire Down Premier Sale Report Read more...
Understanding ram breeding traits to suit your lamb production system and improve target market specification Read more...
RamCompare third year results now available – May 2019 Read more...
Dorset May Fair Summary – May 2019 Read more...
DATA DEADLINES & PUBLICATION DATES – 2019
Click for a full list of data deadlines and publication dates: 2019 Beef Schedule
Breeders wishing to have their data included in Signet’s across-herd evaluations must ensure data is received in a timely manner.
To read the latest reports on a particular breed just select the appropriate breed in the table below.
|British Blonde||Sussex||Red Poll|
Documents assisting in the interpretation of breeding reports can be found in Technical publications.
Bull buyers are also encouraged to read our fact sheets:
New ‘Ultrasound Scanning Beef Cattle’ Leaflet Available
If you want to improve carcase conformation you need to measure it.
Ultrasound scanning enables breeders to assess the carcase quality of their cattle by measuring muscle and fat depth in the live animal.
To view the booklet or to download as a pdf, please click on the link below.
Ultrasound Scanning Beef Cattle
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Bull
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning Beef Cattle
- Recording Scrotal Circumference
- Genome Wide Selection
- Bull Buying Tips
- Breeding Factsheets and Publications
- Sale Cards and Promotional Material
- EBLEX publications
- EBLEX Young Bull Providing Scheme
- Electronic Data Transfer
- The Genetics of Polling
- Inbreeding and How to Manage It
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Online Beef EBV Training Package
- Cattle EBV Trials