North Yorkshire Swaledale Breeders’ Group unveil three year project findings Read more...
Value of Performance Recording shines through at Kelso Read more...
Sandyknowe Suffolk trade soars Read more...
North Yorkshire Moors Swaledale Group: Final Year Open Day Read more...
Red Poll Breeding Evaluations March 2019
- Red Poll – Breed Benchmark 2019
- Red Poll – Genetic Trends March 2019
- Red Poll – Sire Summary March 2019
Red Poll Breeding Evaluations October 2018
- Red Poll – Sire Summary October 2018
- Red Poll – Promising Young Bull October 2018
- Red Poll – Breed Genetic Trends October 2018
- Red Poll – Breed Bench Mark October 2018
Go back to Latest Reports
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Bull
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning Beef Cattle
- Recording Scrotal Circumference
- Genome Wide Selection
- Bull Buying Tips
- Breeding Factsheets and Publications
- Sale Cards and Promotional Material
- EBLEX publications
- EBLEX Young Bull Providing Scheme
- Electronic Data Transfer
- The Genetics of Polling
- Inbreeding and How to Manage It
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Online Beef EBV Training Package
- Cattle EBV Trials