North Yorkshire Swaledale Breeders’ Group unveil three year project findings Read more...
Value of Performance Recording shines through at Kelso Read more...
Sandyknowe Suffolk trade soars Read more...
North Yorkshire Moors Swaledale Group: Final Year Open Day Read more...
British Blonde Breeding Reports – January 2019
- British Blonde – Breed Benchmark January 2019
- British Blonde – Breeder Listing January 2019
- British Blonde – Genetic Trends January 2019
- British Blonde – Sire Summary January 2019
British Blonde Breeding Reports – November 2018
- British Blonde – Beef Breeder Listing November 2018
- British Blonde – Genetic Trends November 2018
- British Blonde – Promising Young Bulls November 2018
- British Blonde – Sire Summary November 2018
- British Blonde – Breed Benchmarks November 2018
British Blonde Breeding Reports – June 2018
- British Blonde – Beef Breeder Listing June 2018
- British Blonde – Genetic Trends June 2018
- British Blonde – Sire Summary June 2018
- British Blonde – Breed Benchmarks June 2018
British Blonde Performance Recorded Herd Case Study
The Druk Blonde herd is owned by breeders Chris Lewis and his stepson, Nick Cobbold of Glebe Farm, Hinton Waldrist, Oxfordshire, along the River Thames. Mr Lewis is passionate about performance recording and has always been a strong advocate of using figures as a management tool.
To read the article or download as a pdf, please click here.
Performance Recording British Blonde Cattle Leaflet
Signet Beefbreeder Service has produced a new leaflet which explains the benefits of performance recording and how breeders can get involved in the National British Blonde Cattle Breeding Evaluation. To view the leaflet or download as a pdf, please click here.
Go back to Latest Reports
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Bull
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning Beef Cattle
- Recording Scrotal Circumference
- Genome Wide Selection
- Bull Buying Tips
- Breeding Factsheets and Publications
- Sale Cards and Promotional Material
- EBLEX publications
- EBLEX Young Bull Providing Scheme
- Electronic Data Transfer
- The Genetics of Polling
- Inbreeding and How to Manage It
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Online Beef EBV Training Package
- Cattle EBV Trials