Pedigree ram nominations open for fifth year of RamCompare Read more...
Signet’s new genetic analysis: The National Terminal Sire Evaluation Read more...
New breeding tools will help beef farmers boost profits Read more...
RamCompare project delivers new Breeding Values for carcase traits Read more...
- Updated breeding reports providing EBVs for the entire flock
- Stationery on which to record pedigree and performance data
- Inclusion in listings of the top stock sires and ram lambs within the breed
- Access to ultrasound scanning services and for some breeds the use of CT scanning services. You can read more in our factsheets
- Entry to Signet recorded ram lamb classes at shows and sales
- Inclusion in regional directories of recorded flocks
- For the majority of Signet recorded breeds, performance and pedigree data hosted on the internet.
Signet EBVs are now available online
- Breeders can use the site to print off genetic information to promote their stock
- Commercial ram buyers and pedigree breeders are actively using this site to source rams.