Potential ram buyers use Estimated Breeding Values (EBVs) to identify rams with superior breeding potential.
EBVs provide a recognised way to add value to your sheep and improve your flock.
There are two main reasons to record with Signet:
1. Improve your marketing
- At sales – where there is an increasing commercial demand for EBVs
- From home – where EBVs can support the breeding claims of homebred rams
- Online – where rams and semen sales can be promoted using EBVs.
2. Improve your flock
- With an independent and accurate assessment of carcase traits
- With EBVs for traits of commercial and economic importance
If you want to take your flock forward, add value to your breeding stock and promote your genetics, then start recording with Signet.