English, Welsh and Scottish National Texel Sales August 2017 Read more...
Top prices at Signet Recorded Welsh Mountain Sale September 2017 Read more...
Using Saliva IgA to select sheep genetically resistant to parasites Read more...
Did you know Signet has an EBV for worm resistance? Read more...
To read the latest reports on a particular breed just select the appropriate breed in the table below.
Data Deadlines & Publication Dates – 2017
Breeders wishing to have their data included in Signet’s across flock evaluations must ensure data is received in a timely manner. Please refer to the schedule for 2017 deadlines.
Please see Breeder Directory link for details of Signet recording sheep breeders and contact the Signet office for contact details. Alternatively you can search for contacts using BASCO Breeder Search.
Documents assisting in the interpretation of breeding reports can be found in
Ram buyers are encouraged to read our fact sheets:
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight