The Blue Texel breed is now part of the National Terminal Sire Evaluation. Please follow the link below for current results and literature.
Blue Texel Connectedness Run – Autumn 2017
This Excel sheet shows the connectedness (genetic linkage) between individual flocks within the breed analysis. Whilst colour categories show the degree of linkage between flocks as being adequate (green), limited (amber) and low (red) the most important aspect of this report is the relative ranking of flocks to each other – something that can be deduced from looking at this table.
For more information about connectedness, click here.
Go back to Latest Reports
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight