North Yorkshire Swaledale Breeders’ Group unveil three year project findings Read more...
Value of Performance Recording shines through at Kelso Read more...
Sandyknowe Suffolk trade soars Read more...
North Yorkshire Moors Swaledale Group: Final Year Open Day Read more...
All Signet Breeding Evaluations can be accessed via the new Signet website www.signetdata.com.
The links below will take you to the latest results for:
- Meatlinc Top Ram Lambs – Latest information
- Meatlinc Top Shearlings Lambs – Latest information
- Meatlinc Top Stock Rams – Latest information
By logging onto the new website, Signet clients can also access the following information:
Don’t forget the new Sheep for Sale section showing animals and semen for sale.
Go back to Latest Reports
RamCompare Update – January 2017
Click the link to read the latest RamCompare update for the Meatlinc breed
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight