All Signet Breeding Evaluations can be accessed via the new Signet website www.signetdata.com
The links below will take you to the latest results for:
By logging onto the new website, Signet clients can also access the following information:
Don’t forget the new Sheep for Sale section showing animals and semen for sale.
Go back to Latest Reports
Find Signet Recorded Flocks using the new Flock Finder tool.
Breeding for Worm Resistance – July 2017
Latest update informing breeders on Breeding for worm resistance using Saliva IgA Tests.
Romney Breeders Meeting – January 2014
On the 8th January 2014 a group of Romney Sheep breeders met at the Conningbrook Hotel in Ashford to discuss performance recording within the breed. Samuel Boon gave a presentation and answered many questions from the breeders. As a result, a number of breeders expressed an interest in performance recording over the coming year. Further information of Romney Performance Recording can be obtained from Signet Breeding Specialist Sam Boon [email protected]
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight