North Yorkshire Swaledale Breeders’ Group unveil three year project findings Read more...
Value of Performance Recording shines through at Kelso Read more...
Sandyknowe Suffolk trade soars Read more...
North Yorkshire Moors Swaledale Group: Final Year Open Day Read more...
All Signet Breeding Evaluations can be accessed via the new Signet website www.signetdata.com.
The links below will take you to the latest results for:
- Suffolk Top Ram Lambs – Latest information
- Suffolk Top Shearlings Lambs – Latest information
- Suffolk Top Stock Rams – Latest information
By logging onto the new website, Signet clients can also access the following information:
Don’t forget the new Sheep for Sale section showing animals and semen for sale.
Go back to Latest Reports
Suffolk rams and semen – July 2019
- List of Suffolk rams and semen available from a group of Signet recorded flocks compiled by Suffolk breeders– July 2019
Welsh Suffolk breeders get funding boost – Sept 2018
- Read more in Latest News
Thinking of recording your Suffolk sheep?
The new Signet fee structure gives the Suffolk breed a great opportunity to get involved in recording, click here to read the latest leaflet from AHDB Beef & Lamb promoting the importance of recording to new breeders.
RamCompare Update – January 2017
Click the link to read the latest RamCompare update for the Suffolk breed
Click the link to read the latest report on inbreeding rates within the national Suffolk flock and see trends over the last 15 years. Also included, an explanation on how to interpret inbreeding values on BASCO and links to use the new BASCO inbreeding tool.
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight