All Signet Breeding Evaluations can be accessed via the new Signet website www.signetdata.com.
The links below will take you to the latest results for:
By logging onto the new website, Signet clients can also access the following information:
Don’t forget the new Sheep for Sale section showing animals and semen for sale.
Find Signet Recorded Flocks using the new Flock Finder tool.
Go back to Latest Reports
Wiltshire Horn / Wool Shedding Open Day – Photos and Presentations
Over 70 people attended the recent AHDB Beef and Lamb organised open day, part funded by the Duchy College Skills Programme. The event explained to pedigree and commercial producers how they could breed shedding sheep and focus on commercially important traits.
Thanks to Tim White, the speakers and helpers for making this such a succesful event.
- Tim White Wool Calculator
- Tim White PowerPoint
- Sam Boon PowerPoint
- Geoff Pollot PowerPoint
- Liz Genever – Breeding Ewe Lambs PPT
In this section
- Technical Information
- Why is Genetic Improvement Important?
- Selecting the Right Ram
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Interpreting Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Accuracy Values
- Ultrasound Scanning
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Ram Buying Tips
- Performance Recording your Pedigree flock
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Downloading EBV's from the Internet
- Inbreeding - How to Manage it
- Inbreeding - Publications and Resources
- Recessive Inherited Diseases
- On-line Training Package
- Filling in your Ram Sale Cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams - a Blueprint for Breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts Online
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight