North Yorkshire Swaledale Breeders’ Group unveil three year project findings Read more...
Value of Performance Recording shines through at Kelso Read more...
Sandyknowe Suffolk trade soars Read more...
North Yorkshire Moors Swaledale Group: Final Year Open Day Read more...
Breeding Factsheets have been developed as an aid to the progressive pedigree producer.
- Estimated Breeding Values
- Breeding Indexes
- Across flock connectedness
- Improving connectedness
- Recording large flocks
- Optimising fat depth
- Breeding for worm resistance
- Computed tomography
- Breeding to improve gigot shape
- Ultrasound scanning sheep
- Using your reports
- Getting the best out of recording
- Accuracy Values
- Harnessing molecular genetics
- Recording Lambing Ease and Birth Weight
- Filling in your ram sale cards
- Marketing Breeding Sheep for Better Returns
- Breeding Fit for Purpose Rams – A blueprint for breeders
- Print EBV Sale Charts On-line
- Buying a Recorded Ram – Manual 2
- Measuring Shearling Ewe Weight
- A New Breeding Index for Charollais Sheep
- Mature Ewe Weights and Body Condition
The latest buyer’s guides for Charollais, Dorset, Hampshire Down, Lleyn, Meatlinc, Suffolk and Texel can be viewed/downloaded from the breed specific section located under the latest reports header.